Tuesday, July 23, 2013

READY STEADY GO ! - VOLUME DEUX - VHS

















































LES HITS DES ANNÉES 60 
READY STEADY GO !
VOLUME DEUX

Picture Music International
Dave Clark International
Video Collection

French Subtitles
1987
VHS SECAM
VCF 180020
Time 55 min



THE BEATLES : Twist and Shout
THE BEATLES : She Loves You
THE BEACH BOYS : I Get Around
THE BEACH BOYS : When I Grow Up
MAVIN GAYE : Can I Get a Witness
DUSTY SPRINGFIELS : Losing You (All Cried Out)
MARTHA & THE VANDELLAS : Dancing in the Street
GENE PITNEY : I'm Going  To  Be Strong
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS : I Love You Baby
PJ PROBY : interview
FOURMOST : Baby I Need Your Lovin'
RUFUS THOMAS : Walkin' the Dog
ISLEY BROTHERS : Stagger Lee
JERRY LEE LEWIS : Whole Lot Of  Shakin' 
THE ROLLING STONES (as Sonny & Cher) : I Got You, Babe
THE WHO : Shout and Shimmy
THE ROLLING STONES : (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment